§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and supplier identification
(1) Below we provide information on the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is any data that is personally available to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behavior.
(2) Service provider acc. § 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and responsible office acc. § 3 para. 7 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) is the Cotton Control UG (limited liability), see our Legal notice.
§ 2 Rights to Information and Revocation
(1) You have the right to ask us at any time about the data you have stored with us. This also applies to their origin as well as to the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of the storage. If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke it at any time.
(2) All requests for information or inconsistencies for data processing should be sent by email to the address referred to in § 1 para. 2.
§ 3 Data Security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular, to protect your personal data during data transfer and to prevent acquisition by third parties. These are adjusted according to the current state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) In the case of the mere informational use of the website, that is, if you do not register, use, or transmit information to us, we do not collect any personal data, except for the data that your browser submits to allow you to visit the website. These are
- IP address - date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP status code
- each amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its version
- Language and version of browser software.
- Transient Cookies (temporary use)
b) Transient Cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, the session cookies. These cookies store a so-called session ID with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(4) This stored information is stored separately from any data that may be given to us. In particular, the data of the cookies are not linked to your additional data.
§ 5 Use of our Online Store
(1) If you want to order something for the first time in our online store, you have the choice of whether or not you want to register your order for the order once, or if you want to register and we can store your data for future purchases. If you do not register, you will store your data for the purpose of completing the contract and delete them as soon as we are no longer legally obliged to store them. Compulsory details required for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, further information is voluntary. When you create a registry, the data you specify there is revocably stored. You can always delete the registration, see § 2 above.
(2) We will use your data to process your order. For this purpose, we forward your address data to a commissioned shipping company. We delete these after the execution of the contract and the expiry of the tax and commercial law retention requirements.
(3) Your payment data will be transmitted to the relevant payment service provider, depending on the payment you have selected. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data.
(4) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using SSL technology.
§ 6 Data Transfer to Third Parties
(1) We can then pass on your personal data to third parties for sweepstakes or other offers offered by us together with a third party provider. In this case, you will be separately informed of the transmission to third parties before your data is passed on.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process data. These were carefully selected by us and are commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. The service providers will not pass these data on to third parties. As far as these service providers are located in the US, we will inform you about their respective functions. This data processing also takes place according to the current legal situation, in particular, these service providers take part in the EU-US Privacy Shield program. In no case is personal data, such as name, address, or e-ail address, stored in the cookies. The IP address is transmitted to the service provider but is stored and further processed there only in shortened or encrypted (that is, replaced by a different sequence of numbers which does not allow conclusions to be drawn on the original IP number sequence and cannot be traced back) form.